The primary function of the Customer Advocate is to enhance the relationship and value for our existing customer base. The Customer Advocate will spend most of their time at customer sites and/or meeting with customer contacts.
The duties of the Customer Advocate include, but are not limited to the following:
Enhance customer relationships by
- Initiating direct contact with the customer to schedule on-site appointments.
- Establishing and identifying a minimum of 3 contacts within the client’s organization to enhance one-on-one relationship to further secure accounts.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with support from the Operations Department.
- Represent, and advocate for the customer to ensure that any issues are resolved.
Enhance the value of customer base by
- Monitoring open and closed service tickets for assigned accounts to help identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities, ensure client satisfaction, and to get ahead of any recurring problems.
- Creating email campaigns for your client based on services, applications, etc. that will keep them informed/educated and thereby create opportunities for sales.
- Generating recommendations and written proposals based on identified opportunities created with clients with support from the Sales Engineering Department.
- Asking for and obtaining referrals for new client opportunities.
Competencies and Requirements
Being customer facing, the Customer Advocate will represent DTC with the utmost professionalism including attire, ethics, and conduct. Applicants need to be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Business Acumen – Demonstrates the ability to research and understand the client’s business.
- Collaboration – Can collaborate with others to bring creative ideas to the company and clients.
- Rapid Learner – Able to rapidly acquire comprehensive knowledge of sales processes and current and future technology
- Command Skills – Demonstrates the ability to earn the respect of clients and team members. Able to provide clear direction.
- Exceptional Presentation and Training Skills – Is effective in a variety of formal presentation and training settings, including one-on-one, small and large groups, and with clients, prospects, and peers.
- Motivation – Ability to cause clients to take action to implement new technologies.
- Strategic Thinking and Planning – Can accurately develop proposals based on the needs of clients.
- Integrity – Is widely trusted, can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, and does not misrepresent him/herself for personal gain
- Commitment to Excellence – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully, continuously pushes both self and others for results, and is very bottom line oriented.
- Salary: $3,000 - $4,000 monthly
- Finder’s fee on sales initiated through on-site meetings
- Company vehicle (candidate must have a valid Driver's License)
- Medical, Dental, and Life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave